C & D Antitoxin is recommended for the prevention and treatment of enterotoxaemia caused by Clostridium perfringens types C & D in calves, cattle, lambs, sheep and baby pigs.
Features & Benefits
- Provides rapid passive immunity
- Can be used as a preventive or as supportive treatment
- Use in multispecies: calves, cattle, lambs, sheep and baby pigs
- Provides rapid immunity
- Used as a preventive or as supportive treatment
- Calves: 10 mL administered subcutaneously or intravenously
- Cattle: 30 mL administered subcutaneously or intravenously
- Suckling lambs: 3 ml subcutaneously
- Sheep: 10 ml subcutaneously
- Baby pigs: 2 ml administered orally or injected subcutaneously.